Aug 12, 2007

Countdown to Kickoff

I graduated university in 2005, from a smaller school in the SE. When I was looking at where I wanted to go at 16, I was deadset on one of the school having a football team. Before anything else, that was rule number one.

Needless to say, the school I went to had no football team (but we did have a ACHL National Championship Hockey Team!! I love you boys!) so I adopted the team of one of my "top choices". Thus was born the USC football fan in me.

As for professional football. Since moving to Arizona, the Cardinals have become my team. I was never a fan of the team in my previous city, actually, I wasn't fanatical about any of the sports teams in my previous hometown. The Cardinals however gave me hope, and I think they will really surprise everyone this year.



With the preaseason already started, there are only 29 days 'til the Cards open their season (Monday night Football!) and only 20 days 'til USC starts their season off at home against Idaho!

No comments: