Sep 18, 2008

this week predictions...

Before I start. Congrats to my favorite boys! I am so so proud of your win last week!!!

So my top ten....

1. USC- Bye
2. OU- Bye

3. UGA plays unranked ASU. I will be at this game. I have high hopes for ASU. Whoever wins it will be at the end of hte 4th with seconds to go. I so want ASU to win this one...
4. UF plays Tennessee. TEbow all the way on this one. My pic...UF
5. Missouri-Buffalo. Mizzou
6. LSU plays #10 Auburn. Geaux Tigers. LSU please.
7. Texas-Rice. TExas
8. Wisconsin- Bye
9. Bama @ Arkansas. Bama
10. Auburn plays #6 LSU. See above. Geaux Tigers.


As for my Conference. The Conference that was so destroyed last week. 7/10 lost last week...what will happen this week?

ASU-UGA: ASU
UofA-UCLA: UA
UW-Stanford: UW
WSU-Oregon: Oregon
Cal-Colorado State: Cal

USC and Oregon State are BYE this week.



Good luck to all the players and coaches this weekend!

No comments: