Nov 8, 2009

Vent Fest....

Where do I even start? USC playing sub-par football? The refs screwing over many teams? Thank goodness I'm not a coach or I'd get fined for saying that ;)

The list can go on and on, but I will start with this. Sure USC has been playing sub-par football, but how can LSU and I will quote my good ole twitter bud @uscpsycho "LSU is only team in top 15 that hasn't beat a ranked team. Plus they have 2 losses. So why are they #9? Seriously...???"
Granted both teams have 2 losses, but USC has beat THREE ranked teams, lost one game to a team that was unranked and the 2nd loss was to a top ten team....explain that one to me?

I don't even think I can start on the refs. Not just the stupid calls they make against USC, but the calls they don't make when it comes to other teams...like UF. Calls that could have caused outcomes in games...sure the refs get penalized, but does that help Arkansas? Who could have WON that game..

Oh. ASU fans. Learn some respect, and learn to spell. Granted, I am not the biggest fan of Corp (3rd string USC QB) but I am not mean about it. At last nights USC v ASU game (if you want to call it that) some kid has a sign that said:

Anybody
But
Cullivan

Now I don't know if they were trying to be funny and reference Couples Retreat, but still..

Let's move on to my Cardinals. Surprisingly enough, other than Leinart's interception, there's no complaints there... :)

Had to get that off my chest, now I can enter the week with some serenity and a ton of hope.

xoxo- Gltiz

No comments: