Oct 3, 2008

just because....Top Ten

Do I even dare you might ask? After what happened last week? I must say that I was pretty decent with my pics so here goes...


1. OU/Baylor: OU
2. Bama/UK: This is going to be close. UK is 4-0 but it is their first conference game. Bama did beat UGA last week, but here is the thing...USC dominated over OSU and showed up on the field against Oregon State completely unprepaired...so...maybe...just MAYBE Kentucky can beat Bama
3. LSU- BYE
4. Mizzou/Nebraska: Mizzou
5. Texas/Colorado: I was having a hard time with this one...and kept going back and forth, back and forth until Gnarly Nate decided for me...CU
6. Penn State/Purdue: Penn State
7. Texas Tech/Kansas Sate: Texas Tech
8. BYU/Utah State: BYU
9. USC/OREGON: Okay okay. They lost last week and the "spread" was a lot higher? I don't get the whole "spread" thing but whatever. USC WILL beat Oregon.
10. USF already played and lost....

No comments: