Oct 31, 2008

IT's the TOP 10!

Helllo my dear readers.


I am STILL all for a Texas loss this week :-D

We shall see what will happen.


1. Texas plays 6. Texas Tech: TTU for the upset.
2. Alabama plays unranked Arkansas State: This is going to be a cinch for Bama.
3. Penn State
4. OU plays unranked Nebraska: I WANT it an upset game, but I think OU is safe.
5. USC plays unranked Washington. It's homecoming at the Coliseum people. What do YOU think will happen? USC all the way!
6. UGA plays 8. UF. You guys KNOW how much I love my SEC football. Tebow and the Gators all the way on this one.
Yay me for the win!
7. see above
8. see above
9. Oklahoma State plays unranked Iowa State: OSU for the win
10. Utah plays unranked UNM: Utah Utes! Hi Joanne!!!


As for Pac-10 play...

USC over UW
OU over Cal
Stanford over WSU
ASU over Oregon State...hey miracles happen :-D

xoxo

No comments: