Nov 10, 2008

it's been a while....

So I have been totally immersed in this little thing called "college football" and I Have been neglecting my #1 NFL team on this lil blog.



I will start with my gripe first and foremost: I seriously miss watching Matt Leinart play. I know. I know. But seriosuly, one of my most favorite things to do, was watch him kick ass at USC and then play in the NFL. The past two years have seriously sucked.


NOW. Kurt Warner. You are amazing!!!!!! Thank you for this season so far!


I have stood behind the Cards since the day I moved to Arizona. Now- again, they are on a roll, they are doing great, and I am still hearing that the Cardinals will always break your heart. I do not agree people.

If you SAW what I saw in the last 4 seconds of the game tonight. That is not a team that breaks hearts. That is a team that is learning to mend broken hearts and make it to the playoffs!

No comments: