Nov 7, 2008

top ten

1. Alabama plays the LSU Tigers. I can feel it. "Bama for the...LOSS. Tigers all the way on this one, and IF LSU does indeed win. I WILL wear an LSU Tigers shirt and post it :-D

2. TTU plays 9. Ok State. TTU is on a roll people. TTU for the win

3. PSU plays Iowa. PSU

4. Texas plays Baylor. UT

5. UF plays Vandy. Vandy has some luck. They had a strong first half of the season. UF has had some good wins, but after beating UGA the way they did...I mean look at what happened when USC beat OSU...they lost to...the other OSU. I'm torn, because I want Vandy to win, but my gut is leaning twds UF.

6. OU plays Texas A&M. OU

7. USC plays Cal. Right. Okay. I am not getting overly excited. I am staying calm and backing my boys 100%

8. Utah played Thursday and defeated TCU

9. Ok State...see above

10. Boiste State plays Utah State. BSU


oh and btw thanks:
http://collegefootball.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=873382

No comments: