Aug 9, 2009

Twitter and Nine-O

I felt the need to post this tonight.

I am in the process of watching a live ustream that is being "hosted" by Arizona Cardinal Nine-O (aka @ddockett)

While there are some guys on the team (cards) that are on Twitter, and there are many guys on th team that love and appreciate their fans.

Nine-O takes the cake. He tells it like it is.

He even reread my birthday message to Fitz.

But seriously. If you are not on Twitter you need to. And if you are. You need to follow @ddockett.

People can be haters, but I tell EVERYONE I know how great nine-o is to his fans. So my dedicated readers. Check him out. Support your Arizona Cardinals. Support the Nine-O Army.


Leave love.

xoxox


PS: I am ending with a tweet from @ddockett ( Forgive me father for I have sin with ur help I know the devil won't win.)

No comments: