Sep 8, 2009

The First Weekend

I have not decided if I am doing picks this year. Last year, I did well, and I don't know if I can tarnish my record.

Speaking of records, there was some AMAZING football on alllll weekend long. I was impressed with my boys, but I was also very impressed with another Pac10 team.

UW. They really held their own, and I remember watching them play USC a few years ago. I actually think it was when Booty was out, and Sanchez was playing QB...I was not a bog Sanchez fan then...

Locker was just impressive. It was an intense game for me, and that's how watching them almost beat LSU felt...like that game two years ago.

So my final thoughts on Washington....they will give some teams a run for their money.

Anyway, I am done. No blogging all week (minus nine-o Thursday)

No comments: