Sep 19, 2009

the ohio state curse...

Disclaimer: I apologize ahead of time for any unlady like words that might follow...



The OSU curse. I do not know what happens to USC after the play and beat Ohio State. They get on the field and look like lost puppies.


Seriously, more than two interceptions?! C'mon guys what are you thinking? Aaorn Corp. I am sure the kid is a good kid. I'm sure he is nice, and all that jazz, but yesterday. I just wanted him off the field.


Somebody I was watching the game with made a comment, and I agree. You cannot put on an 'SC uniform and EXPECT to just win. You need to be 100% and work hard.


There was an article that came out last night that Aaron Corp said that he never knew he was going to start. If that is true or not....I don't know, but here is the thing....you should ALWAYS be prepared when you are #2. ALWAYS. Especially when Matt Barkley is injured!!!

I'm going to stop. I don't want to get overly worked up. The game is over. There is no going back and changing the outcome. There is always next week at home.

xoxo- Glitz

No comments: