Oct 28, 2009

Glitz' Guy of the Week

I keep coming back to my USC boys on this topic, and I cannot help it. So, I get home on Monday, and after being without ESPN for a few days, I see all this "drama" surrounding a hot dog and Mark Sanchez.

What's the big deal?? It's a hot dog, and don't you WANT your players to be energized?? Who wants a player who feels lightheaded and dizzy because he hasn't eaten.


Hot dog aside, I was never the biggest Sanchez supporter. There is not sugarcoating it. You can probably go back on this blog, and see the times when I criticized him.

As happy as I am now with Barkley, I really thought Sanchez should finish out at 'SC. Well, he didn't listen to me (hehe) and he is making quite a name for himself in the NFL.

So that being said, Mark Sanchez has the honor of being Glitz' Guy of the Week.


No comments: