Jan 29, 2010

Kurt

The boys at work know me oh so well.


Kurt Warner retired which means, more than likely, Bretty Boy will follow suit.

Convo #1:
Me: Oh man Kurt-
Male Coworker 1: Warner retired
Me: Yes! Do you know what that means?
Male Coworker 1: That when Brett Favre retires and unretires the Cards are going to hire him?
Me: Um no. Leinart gets to start. IF The Cards hired Brett, I'd quit the team


Convo #2
Male Coworker #2 (aka a HUGE lakers fan): Hey Glitz. Did you hear Kurt retired and the Cards are hiring Brett!
Me: Really? Is that what you heard? 'Cause I heard that Kobe and Lamar are leaving LA for the Sun
Male Coworker #2: *walks off*


Funny how they know me oh so well.


I'm sad that Kurt is retiring, but I'm glad that Matt will get the playing time he deserves. He's toned down the partying, and he's working hard.

As long as he stays focused, I think Matt will be an awesome NFL QB. They don't just handout Heisman trophies to mediocre players...

Best of luck in the future KW. God Bless.

xox0 Glitz

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are the best Glitz but i am not sure about Matt. I think he can be good but my faith has dwindled. I would not be sad to see Donovan come in.

Keeks said...

I forgot!!!! Male Coworker #1 also said "Oh no not Brett....I think MCNABB should replace Kurt" cause Male Coworker #3 is an Eagles fan ;)