Sep 22, 2007

and the top ten....

USC playing their first Pac-10 game against Washington State....I can't talk about WSU...I don't bad mouth team before games....all I will say is Fight on!

my thoughts?

LSU...is playing the other USC...SEC football...blah blah blah...both team are good but my pick is LSU coming out on top

UF...playin Ole Miss...as of now UF is winning...but there is still plenty of room for surprises..

OU....played Tulsa before today and won

WVU is leading WCU by over 25......in the 3rd quarter...it would be a miracle for WCU to come back and win it.

CAL...is playing U of A....PAC-10 game....I'm pretty partial to both teams...one is a big time rival of 'SC the other of ASU

UT....playing Rice...next...

OSU....is playing their first "official" home game....the kids are back in school and the buckeyes are ready to dominate...they play Northwestern and I think OSU has this one in the bag..

Wisconsin...is playing Iowa....and I honestly know nothing about these two teams so I'll stay neutral

PSU....playing UM....tricky....I think PSU will win but you never know Michigani s coming off a first win of theseason ;)



on a side note...Louisville (#18) is currently on "upset alert"....if it happens that would be L number 2...meaning ASU (my #2 Pac-10 team) might break the top 25.

No comments: