Sep 26, 2007

the new top ten...

1. USC...no surprise here. I was very happy with the way these guys played on Saturday. I only saw bits of the game, and it's still on DVR to watch before they take on Washington for their 2nd Pac-10 game of the season.

2. LSU...again no surprise that they beat South Carolina. Both teams are good but LSU is...well...LSU. This week for LSU? Tulane. Looks like they will be sitting nice and pretty in the Top Two.

3. Oklahoma dominated Tulsa last week and takes on ColoRADo this week. Not a conference game for them, so if Florida wins they might drop to number 4.

4. Florida...beat Ole Miss last week and play Auburn this week. As I said above I really think if they win this one they should take over the third spot up there.

5. West Virginia is playing USF this week and I have faith that USF will dominate this one...and not just because I have hockey ties there ;) Go Bulls!

6. California....playing RANKED Pac-10 Oregon and even though it's against my football "religion" playing a ranked team in your division means serious bumpage on the polls. How freaking hot will it be if Cal stayed undefeated til they faced 'SC? Could we see two Pac-10 teams in the big game come Jan? You never know :-D

7. Texas....oh Teaxas how I still have not forgiven the team as a whole. They play Kansas State. Wahoo. Good Luck...Jayhawks that is

8. Ohio State...they keep winning. This week? Minnesota (1-3) my gut is with OSU. Go Buckeyews

9. Wisconsin beat Iowa kept their #9...coming up next

10. Rutgers is playing Maryland. It shall be interesting. I will try to post thoughts on it later

Out of the top ten:
Penn State....losing to this years Michigan team...well that will cause you to drop

ASU:

I totally called them being in the Top 25 if they won last week against my least favorite outside of Cali pac-10 team Oregon State. I don't hold grudges or anything.

This week the Sun Devils are playing Pac-10 again and one more win against a division school (Stanford) mean a little bumping up.

No comments: