Sep 29, 2007

what a day...

Today really was "Upset Saturday" and I won't be surprised if USC drops a little in the rankings come Monday.


I know I recapped most of the "Top Ten" but let's do it again

Won :)

1. USC
2. LSU
6. CAL
8. Ohio State
9. Wisconsin


Lost :(

3. Oklahoma
4. Florida
5. West VA
7. Texas
10. Rutgers

I think that despite winning, Wisconsin will stay the same...too many other teams won like BC will be Top Ten...Kentucky...maybe

Top 5...my prediction..

1. LSU
2. USC
3. Cal
4. OSU
5. BC

It will be interesting in the coming weeks to see what happens. USC had an off game and they are allwoed, but CAL is going to be a tough game as is Oregon. Both teams are good. The Pac-10 all-round is great. ASU trampled Stanford...shocker. ASU most def Top 20 this week....after all the upsets maybe even Top 15.


The USC/ASU game on my birthday (Nov. 22 it's no longer Thanksgiving people!) is sure to be my favorite "ASU" game of the season.




No comments: