Nov 23, 2007

"the game" review!






oh wow!


It was seriously the best game I have seen in Sun Devil Stadium all year. Even when ASU beat Cal and they almost knocked down the goal posts.

Now with USC being my #1 and ASU being my #2 it was weird not cheering for ASU at Sun Devil Stadium, but #1 ALWAYS tops #2 and that's just how it went Thursday night!

When we got there the team were just about to go on teh field to warmup and we saw most everyone. I tried to get some good shots, but I didn't get that lucky. The guy sitting in front of me said that I could walk to the tunnel and meet the players, so I dragged my sister along and went, but we had to move 'cause they were closing the gate.

When we scored the first touchdown I had to talk some smack with the ASU fans, but then ASU came back and scored ASAP and I almost went deaf...that wasn't so fun.

It was an exciting game for the most part, partly because it was my first 'SC game in person (not counting ASU beating USC in basketball last Feb) and it was a huge rush.

At the end of the game I was standing at the end zone gate and Deuce Lutui was standing about 5 feet away from me, and then, I caught a quick glimpse of JDB through the gate. Next year, I really want to drive/fly to LA for the
USC v ASU game!

xoxo!

No comments: