Nov 26, 2007

the new top ten...

1. Mizzou plays OU and I think Mizzou has it this time around. They are pumped and will win it!

2. West Virginia plays Pittsburg.

3. Ohio State is sitting pretty waiting for one of the above to fall...for a second week in a row

4. UGA shouldn't be ranked this high.

5. Kansas

6. Va Tech plays BC. I almost forgot that earlier in the season BC was #2

7. LSU plays UT. Geaux Tigers on this one.

8. USC plays [F]UCLA. I think USC will win. Why? 1. 'SC is my #1 2. UCLA lost to ND and 'SC shut them out 3. I know some people say that 'SC lostto Stanford and Oregon and UCLA beat both those teams...that's nice, but 'SC beat everyone UCLA lost to...UofA, ASU, WSU, ND...need I say more?

9. OU plays Mizzou....see #1

10. UF

13. ASU plays UofA...I'm going to this game. I really hope that ASU picks up their chins and plays like champions and not let what my Trojans did to them deflate their egos. They have it in them to beat UofA...I know it!!

No comments: