Nov 12, 2007

the new top ten...

I am SO on top of my game this week...so this week since my boys are SO close to being back in the "Top Ten" where they deserve to be...the "Top 11"

Like last week the number will be [bcs/ap].

[1/1] LSU plays Ole Miss in a SEC showdown

[2/2] Oregon plays UofA this Thursday. I'll watch this game at my usual Thursday night hangout...the Gym. Now...UofA has had a few almost wins..they ALMOST beat 'SC they beat Washington and UCLA. They can do it if they put their minds to it :-D

[3/4] Kansas plays Iowa State...

[4/3] OU...who plays Texas Tech who should beat OU because I said so?

[5/6] Mizzou plays Kansas State

[6/5] W.VA plays Cincinnati...they DID beat UConn

[7/7] Ohio State...had an ouch week this week can they recover against Michigan? On BCS Breakdown they said this was the first time since...a long time ago that the teams are both going into the "big game" having lost the week before....AND this time last year both teams were undefeated

[8/9] ASU is bye until 11/22 when they play USC [11/11]

[9/8] UGA plays Kentucky who is hoping to get lucky.

[10/10] Va.Tech plays Miami. Tech will win this one. No doubt.

[11/11] USC is bye until they play ASU [8/9] in the game that I have been waiting ALL season for!

No comments: