Nov 21, 2007

the new top ten...

I know it's a little late considering 2 top ten teams have already played...but better late than never...

1. LSU lost to unraked Arkansas

2. Kansas plays 4. Mizzou tomorrow. I am all about the Tigers on this one

3. WVU plays 20. UConn and I really don't care about this game. I could go with the whle UConn route because that would leave more room for 'SC to move up :-D

4. Mizzou plays 2. Kansas. See above.

5. Ohio State is bye and praying for a few top teams to tumble...they have at least two off the bat...

6. ASU lost to 11. USC in the best game I have seen in Sun Devil Stadium all year long.

7. UGA is playing GA Teach. I believe UGA's winning streak is about to end tomorrow night! Fight on (lol) Jackets!

8. Va Tech plays 16. UVA and I think in this Va. showdown it's all about UVA

9. Oregon plays UCLA. This is probably the second game all season I want UCLA to win. Two reasons. 1- If Oregon looses 'SC will share the pac-10 title and 2- If UCLA looses they will have more fierce when they play 'SC and we can't have that happen...

10. OU plays Oklahoma State. I feel about this game the same I feel about the WV VaTech game...

I think 1 and 2 will be the winner of Mizzou/Kansas and Ohio State!

No comments: