Oct 14, 2007

I don't get it...

I am very proud of my #2 ASU and their #8 in the BCS


but I was a basket case when I saw the AP poll and the BCS rankings this afternoon.

I really don't agree with it, and I think that it needs to be re-assessed, but what do I know.

I only called the LSU and Cal losses this week.


This isn't about me being angry that USC is not in the "Top Ten" because they have been playing kinda icky.

I just don't agree.

And not to be a hater towards Ohio State because Sia does go there....but how are they ranked #1 when they beat teams like Akron, Kent State, Youngstown State, Washington, etc. The only ranked team Ohio State beat was Purdue...

Boston College...also play a semi weak schedule...

Maybe I am being a little out of line....


PS: Petros Papadakis was very right on with what he said on the BCS Ranking show....mmhmm he sure was.

No comments: