Oct 10, 2007

the new top ten...

my oh my what a mix-up this was..

5/10 top ten teams are 1 loss teams....now the way Saturdays have been lately it really is anyones game.....

LSU..plays Kentucky...two pretty good teams...Kentucky's only loss was to #7 USC (not my usc the other usc) so they stand a good chance against this powerhouse Tiger team.


Cal...plays Oregon State...last time Oregon State played a #2 team and won was...last year.....can they Golden Bears stand up against the Beavers? It's a should watch Pac-10 showdown.

OSU....plays Kent State....that's pretty much a no brainer...go Buckeyes!

BC....plays Notre Dame...Notre Dame is coming off a pretty "big" win agains UCLA. Will the Bruins be the ream to bring down BC?

USF!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so proud of my "sister" school. I hope the Bulls keep winning. They play UCF this weekend.

Oklahoma...plays Mizzou....how is a one loss team ahead of a no loss team? I hope Mizzou beats Oklahoma

USC....it's a battle of North and South. Carolina that is.

WV....bye

Oregon....PAC-10 SHOWDOWN....plays Washington State...not betting play money on it but my "play money" is on the ducks!

my USC....my my my....I don't gloat ever....well rarely ever...but they play UofA...it's Parent's Weekend...can these guys step it up for their fans? I mean the past two weeks have been torture. I need one Saturday of really good football....a Saturday where I am not on the edge of my seat feeling sick to my stomach....come on Pete Carroll work your Pete Magic!!

No comments: