Oct 13, 2007

upset saturday strike three

Is this the end or is there more to come?!?!?


LSU lost! And I am so glad Kentucky beat them


My Cal/Oregon State theory may have been far fetched but the Beavers and the Bears..

#3-#5 all wins. A WOW win for the Bull


All the top ten won but #1 and #2. I know how it feels.

the new top 5? We shall see after the ASU game. I can tell you this much...I don't know if there will be a perfect season for any of these teams...

It will be interesting in the weeks to come that is for sure. You have to keep in mind the stregth schedule of some of these teams....it's a season for the underdogs...



I will admit the LSU/UK game was insanely intense. I hada feeling Kentucky was gonna win it ;)


and how 'bout 'SC? Okay they gave me a few heart attacks...


quick pause....they just said on FSN AZ that Oklahoma was undefeated...I do recall them losing to ColoRADo,,


ok I need to head out. Will write after the ASU game!

No comments: