Oct 23, 2007

the new top ten..

another crazy week.....another shaken top ten....like last week I'll do top ten ap and bcs....frankly I'm digging the AP a little more this year...

Number One Overall...in both polls...OSU....plays Penn State at PSU

BC...#2 in both polls.....plays VA Tech...who us #8 overall

LSU is bye...I think...

ASU....number 4 in the BCS...number 8 in the AP....they play CAL at HOME and its HOMECOMING. I will be at that game and sending my happy spirits onto the Devils.

Oregon...number 5 in both.....plays MY USC. I think I am more nervous for this game than any other game this season...Fight on!

OU....number 6 in BCS...number 4 in the AP....

West VA...number 7 BCS and 6 in AP...plays Rutgers...who just last week shocked USF

VA Tech...number 8....plays BC....one of these teams will lose. It's inevitable....so VA Tech loses...they drop out of the top ten...and if BC loses they will drop a few spots...the curse of Number 2 and 5 this year....

Kansas....number 9. in the BCS (12 in AP)..plays Texas A&M, and those Aggies....lemme tell ya they have it in them...

USF....#10 in the BCS (11 in AP)....play Connnecticut (23)...can USF come back? I think they just might!

UF.....#11 in the BCS (tied at 9 with USC in the AP) play.......#18 UGA (20 in AP)....I have issues....two-loss Florida ahead of a one-loss USC?! Go Dawgs on this one!

and saving the best for last my USC (ranked 12 and 9) plays number 5 Oregon....fight on...ight on...





ASU CAL

No comments: